Working in our Therapeutic Homes, your role is to meet the needs of the children in our care and keep them, and the sleeping-in adult, safe throughout the night. In addition, you will undertake domestic duties, carry-out regular checks and record keeping, and provide colleagues arriving in the morning with a comprehensive hand-over of information.
Starting basic salary range: (Based on a 40 hour working week)
- £18,948.00 [£9.11 per hour] (limited prior experience in the role)
- £19,386.00 [£9.32 per hour] (some prior experience in the role)
- £19,833.00 [£9.54 per hour] (regular prior experience in the role)
- £20,298.00 [£9.76 per hour] (substantial prior experience & qualifications – discretionary)
- Additional duties payments
- Special bank-holiday bonus
- Regular salary progression up to £22,203.00 [£10.67 per hour].
- Full Orientation & Induction programme provided.
- Extensive training offered.
- Commitment to continuing learning & development opportunities throughout your career including attendance on our own accredited Level 3 Diploma in Therapeutic Child Care & Education and other courses.